EXTREME COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
What's new???
Online Magic The Gathering EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:57 pm by Mhacky
after the long long vacation.... (ehehhehehhe!!) i would like to announce that i will be launching the new website

and new forum... this year!

Comments: 0
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Sino mas MALAS?
TEEJAY
Online Magic The Gathering I_vote_lcap43%Online Magic The Gathering I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 19 ]
REX
Online Magic The Gathering I_vote_lcap57%Online Magic The Gathering I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 44
Top posters
conjin (937)
Online Magic The Gathering I_vote_lcapOnline Magic The Gathering I_voting_barOnline Magic The Gathering I_vote_rcap 
_-Tee-Jay-_ (723)
Online Magic The Gathering I_vote_lcapOnline Magic The Gathering I_voting_barOnline Magic The Gathering I_vote_rcap 
d'Messenjah (655)
trebacire (607)
deoscience (462)
John™ (443)
Ako Si ArNoLd (402)
Leng (286)
dave (273)
aya (260)
Statistics
We have 144 registered users
The newest registered user is denseaa

Our users have posted a total of 7239 messages in 230 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Online Magic The Gathering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lestat
V.I.P
V.I.P
lestat

Online Magic The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Online Magic The Gathering   Online Magic The Gathering EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 3:38 pm

sa mga dating players ng Magic The Gathering baka gusto ninyo ng free online interface para makalaro ng MTG. pm nyo na lang ako sa ym or reply sa post ko. pwede nyo kunin sa kin sa bahay yung installers and complete card sets from beta to zendikar. mga 1.5gb lahat. thanks.
Back to top Go down

Online Magic The Gathering
Page 1 of 1